- Importance of making memories
- make time for stories
- make connections
- As a learner, I like to know where I'm going
- Actively participating helps me to learn
- There is a crack in Everything, That's how light gets in (Leonard Cohen, Anthem)
- It's not your experience which is important, it is what you do with it.
- Teachers and children have to develop trust and you can do this through telling stories, including about yourself
Saturday, 28 February 2009
Friday, 27 February 2009
This site also has some great primary whiteboard games and links.
Monday, 2 February 2009
- easier to use - single button press
- more powerful - tagged and so allows greater search capability
Ben showed this blog and was excited to see the feeds from the diigo site had come through...set up last week.
Ben also mentioned his month long experience of twitter. Following the right people definitely saves time.
Jackie will talk to John about the possibility of monitoring usage of link and learn.
Could we use social bookmarking better at BPS?